Hey there lovelies!
As promised, I wanted to show you all how to create a look with the NYX Avant Pop: Nouveau Chic Palette. I used a whole bunch of products in this video that I have talked about in previous posts.
Thanks for watching my first “Get the Look” Video! Please bare with me, promise that they will get better and better!
- Foundation – Maybelline FitMe, Matte+Poreless for Normal to Oily Skin in “Nude Beige – 125”
- Highlight – NYX HD Photogenic Concealer in “CW-01”
- Contour – LA Girl Pro Conceal, HD Concealer in “Toast”
- Highlight Setting Powder – NYX HD Finishing Powder in “Banana”
- Contour Setting Powders – Anastasia Beverly Hills Contour Kit, colors “Java,” “Fawn,” & “Havana”
- Illuminator – ULTA Illuminating Powder in “Pink Diamond” — See my review here!
- Blush – MAC Mineralize Blush in “Just a Wisp” — See my review here!
- Setting Spray – Urban Decay De-Slick Make-Up Setting Spray for Oily Skin — See my review here!
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade in “Medium Brown”
- Eye Shadows – NYX Avant Pop Eyeshadow Palette in “Nouveau Chic” — See my review here!
- Eyeliner – Maybelline New York Line Stiletto in “Blackest Black”
- Mascara – Maybelline New York Lash Sensational in “Blackest Black”
- bareMinerals Shimmer Glaze in “Diamond Glaze”
This is my first ever video, and I am so thrilled to record more! Please leave your comments below!