Hey there friends!
Check out my newest video, entitled “Get the Look: MAC Obsession.”
- Foundation – Maybelline FitMe, Matte+Poreless for Normal to Oily Skin in “Nude Beige – 125”
- Highlight – NYX HD Photogenic Concealer in “CW-01”
- Contour – LA Girl Pro Conceal, HD Concealer in “Toast”
- Highlight Setting Powder – NYX Mineral:” Set It & Don’t Fret It” Matte Finishing Powder in MFP01, LIGHT/MEDIUM
- Contour Setting Powders – Anastasia Beverly Hills Contour Kit, colors “Java,” “Fawn,” & “Havana”
- Illuminator – ULTA Illuminating Powder in “Pink Diamond” — See my review here!
- Blush – MAC Mineralize Blush in “Just a Wisp” — See my review here!
- Blush/Illuminator – bareMinerals READY Luminizer in “The Awakening”
- Setting Spray – Urban Decay De-Slick Make-Up Setting Spray for Oily Skin — See my review here!
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade in “Medium Brown”
- Eye Shadows – NYX Avant Pop Eyeshadow Palette in “Nouveau Chic” — See my review here!
- Eye Shadows – MAC Objects of Affection/Gold + Beige Pigments + Glitter – See my review here!
- Eyeliner – Maybelline New York Line Stiletto in “Blackest Black”
- Mascara – Maybelline New York Lash Sensational in “Blackest Black”
- Revlon Ultra HD Matte LipColor in 610: Addiction
Songs – (Sorry I was in a Demi mood)
All Night Long – Demi Lovato, Missy Elliot & Timbaland
Really Don’t Care – Demi Lovato, Cher Lloyd
Confident – Demi Lovato
For the most part, these are all products that I used on my last video. The products tat were not used were the MAC Pigments, the Matte Lipcolor and the bareMinerals blush/illuminator. Most importantly, I wanted to create a look using the MAC Pigment Set…and voila! Here it is.
Before it’s too late, I just want to say thank you so much for everyone’s support. I truly appreciate the fact that you all take the time out of your day to view my videos and read my blog. Words cannot describe how happy and grateful I am for you all. Thank you for helping me achieve the views that I have this far, because although they may not seem like many to others, they are everything to me!
Thanks again for all of your love and support!